Last Updated: June 17, 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may only use the Website with your parent or legal guardian’s permission. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
SECTION 3. Accessing the Website and Account Security.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
SECTION 4. Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, functions, features, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Cypheme, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
SECTION 5. Trademarks.
Cypheme’s name, the terms CYPHEME SAS®, CYPHEME®, NOISE PRINT®, HYPER PHOTOMETRY®, CYPHEME ANTI-COUNTERFEIT TECHNOLOGY®, CYPHEME LABEL(S)®, CYPHEME ANTI-COUNTERFEIT LABEL(S)®, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Cypheme or its affiliates or its licensors, whether registered or not. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Cypheme or unless otherwise permitted under these Terms and Conditions. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
SECTION 6. Prohibited Uses.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, post, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available any content that is known by you to be fraudulent, false, or misleading, or any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (as determined in our sole discretion).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined solely by us, may harm Cypheme or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other device, process or means, whether automated or manual, to access the Website for any purpose, including collecting, mining, scraping, monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Frame or enclose the Website or any content thereof.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
SECTION 7. User Contribution.
With respect to the Channel Partners Portal and the Career Profile Creator as (may be) provided as part of the Website through Cypheme’s third-party service providers, the Website may contain message boards, profiles, and user data submission forms and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, or transmit to Cypheme (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Cypheme, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website. We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CYPHEME AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Contribution.
SECTION 8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send the completed notice to our Address for claims of copyright infringement: Cypheme, Station F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris, France or use our contact form https://cypheme.com/contact-us/
SECTION 9. Reliance on Information Posted.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Cypheme, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cypheme. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
SECTION 10. Changes to the Website.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
SECTION 11. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
CYPHEME AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CYPHEME DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CYPHEME NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CYPHEME REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SECTION 12. No Class Actions.
You agree that you will not file a class action, or participate in a class action against us OR OUR AFFILIATES.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
SECTION 13. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL CYPHEME, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SECTION 14. Indemnification.
SECTION 15. Export Restrictions.
You may not access, download, use or export the Website, or the content provided on or through the Website, in violation of European Union (EU) export regulation framework for digital surveillance technologies, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any EU or foreign agency or authority, and not to directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available the software, products or services of Cypheme in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
SECTION 16. International Use.
Cypheme makes no claims that information on the Website is appropriate or may be lawfully viewed, accessed or downloaded outside of the European Union Zone. Access to the content on the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the EU, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. You also acknowledge and agree that Cypheme may collect and use your information and disclose it to other entities outside your resident jurisdiction. By submitting your information to the Website, you acknowledge that you consent to the transfer of such information outside your resident jurisdiction.
SECTION 17. Links to Other Sites.
The Website contains links to third party web sites such as social networks and links to our business partners. Cypheme has no control over such websites and is not responsible for the availability of such external web sites. Cypheme does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such third party web sites linked from the Website. Cypheme does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites and your use of third party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions and policies and procedures of such websites.
SECTION 18. User Responsibility to Protect Against Viruses.
Cypheme has no intention of distributing any electronic materials designed to deliberately cause errors in or disrupt use of any computer system. However, it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you may download from the Website is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
SECTION 19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
The Website is controlled by Cypheme from its offices in Station F, Paris, in France. All matters relating to access to, or use of, the Website shall be governed by the laws of France and the European Union (EU). Any legal action or proceeding relating to access to, or use of, the Website or the information it contains shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in France and the EU. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
SECTION 20. Waiver and Severability.
SECTION 21. Entire Agreement.
SECTION 22. Contact Us.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here https://cypheme.com/contact-us/
© Cypheme SAS®, 2021. All rights reserved.